Dozens of critical industries depend on fluid power technology to keep operations running. That’s why pump failure can lead to critical problems that impact operation—from downtime and costly repairs to total equipment failure.
Built for the long haul
Nobody knows operational uptime in the fluid power industry better than GGB. Not only do our low-friction, self-lubricating bearings perform more reliably under high loads and speeds, they’re also more resistant to cavitation and chemical attack. With a lightweight, low friction design combined with precision tolerances—our bearings deliver quieter operation and better performance in just about any application in the fluid power industry.
Solutions Ideal for:
- Rotary compressors
- Piston compressors
- Hermetic and semi-hermetic reciprocating compressors
- Air – conditioning
- Heat pump
Compressor Bearing Solutions for Fluid Power Applications | GGB Videos
Increase performance and extend service life
- Superior wear resistance and high shock load capacity result in extended service life, while low friction properties reduce power losses for improved equipment performance at most demanding operational conditions.
- GGB bearings for fluid power applications eliminate the need for hardening and machining oil paths, while also offering space and weight savings for simplified assembly.
Reduce energy consumption
- GGB bearings also contribute to reduce the energy consumption of your hydraulic power systems while keeping the higher efficiency.
Improve CoP (coefficient of performance)
- GGB’s low friction surface materials reduce power loss for increased output and volumetric efficiency even at low speed/high pressure conditions.
GGB low-friction, self-lubricating bearings offer a complete solution for the fluid…