- Design freedom – customizable to meet specific indentation and shape needs
- Capable of supporting high specific loads and high temperatures
- Excellent fatigue strength under dynamic and shock load conditions
- Excellent wear resistance
- Suitable for hydrodynamic operation
- Suitable for oil and grease lubrication
- Superior performance under oscillating movement
- Thin-wall construction permits compact bearing assembly
- Indents in the bearing surface provide a reservoir for grease and thus allow extended re-greasing
Automotive – Transmissions, king pin, truck brake caliper.
Industrial – Agricultural machinery, earth-movers, textile machinery, pneumatic equipment, mechanical handling and lifting equipment, hydraulic cylinders, offhighway equipment, and many more.
Bearing forms made to order: Cylindrical bushes and sliding plates with non-standard dimensions, RoHS customized bearing designs