Engineered as a solution to conquer misalignment reduction when high demands are placed on bearings, GGB's UNI, MINI and EXALIGN® self-aligning shaft bearing assemblies offer improved equipment performance over standard bearing assemblies by reducing stress and friction.
Designed to be used with our wide range of metal-polymer bearings and fiber reinforced composite bearings, GGB's self-aligning bearing assemblies remain insensitive to the angular misalignment of a shaft, automatically micro-adjusting to movements. This reduces torque and friction, offering greater reliability, longer service life and lower cost of ownership.
Offering superior performance in a wide variety of applications, GGB's self-aligning assemblies are available in both standard and custom configurations. There are standard shaft-bearing configurations available — MINI and UNI bearing housings designed for universal installation, and EXALIGN® plummer or pillow blocks and flanged mounting housing units for specific assembly requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Self-aligning bearing housings enable simple compensation of system misalignment
- Misalignment up to ± 5º permitted
- All-purpose EXALIGN® flanged DF and FL bearing housings and EXALIGN® PB pedestal bearing housings are suitable for high loads
- Choice of various housings, spherical inserts and bearings to suit all configurations and operating conditions
- Mounting of GGB bearings for optimal bearing solutions
- Spherical insert is secured against distortion
As key components in equipment performance and efficiency, self-aligning bearing assemblies are an ideal solution to challenging operating conditions involving high loads and operations at low sliding speeds.
Download Our Brochures
HELP ME FIND MY PRODUCT
Your market application is: