In the oil and gas industry, operational conditions can be unforgiving. Heat, stress and contamination not only threaten to compromise the performance of your rigs and other machinery—they can also compromise safety. And when safety is paramount and downtime is this costly, GGB bushings keep your operation running smoothly—for longer—thanks to advanced surface engineering technologies.
You don’t have time for downtime
When you choose GGB, you’re choosing a partner that truly understands the key issues you face in the oil and gas industry, and our advanced surface solutions are designed to reflect that. They last longer, require less maintenance and provide performance that's second-to-none:
- Grease-free solutions custom designed for your unique needs
- Reduced maintenance
- Longer service life
- Low friction and wear for extended life
- Less downtime
- Lower operational costs
- Increased overall system performance
- Pipe Hangers
- Slide Plates
- Iron Roughnecks
- Top Drives
- Draw Works
- Blow-out Preventers
- Marine Riser Tensioners
- Platform Cranes and Sheaves
- Heave Winch and Fairleads
- Watertight and Gastight Doors
Increase Performance and Extend Service Life
- Superior wear resistance and high shock load capacity result in extended service life, while low friction properties reduce power losses for improved equipment performance.
- GGB surface solutions can eliminate the need for hardening and machining grease paths, while also offering space and weight savings for simplified assembly. And when you partner with us early in the process, the more cost-effective we can make your operation.
No Grease. No Maintenance.
- Oil rigs have a lot of grease fittings, which need to be regreased regularly. And when they’re not, it can cause equipment failures. GGB’s grease-free bearings change all that by providing a cost-effective, maintenance-free solution that extends the service life of your equipment.
Built to Handle Harsh Environments
- In the oil and gas industry, conditions are harsh—especially on your equipment. Our self-lubricating bearing solutions for oil and gas applications are custom built to last longer and operate in extreme temperatures—extending service life.