- DP4® low friction bushings offer good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperatures in dry running conditions
- Very good performance in lubricated applications
- Good performance in greased applications
- Suitable for linear, oscillating and rotating movements
- Lead-free material compliant to ELV, WEEE, and RoHS specifications
- Approved to standard DIN EN 1797: 2002-02 and ISO 21010: 2004-04 (Cryogenic Vessels – Gas/Material Compatibility) for piping, valves, fittings and other components in both gaseous and liquid oxygen for up to maximum temperature of 60°C and oxygen pressure of 25 bars.
Approved to standard FAR 25.853 and FAR 25.855 (Federal Aviation Regulations) and ASTM E162:2016 – surface flammability testing for aircraft interior applications
Approved to standard DIN EN 1797 and ISO 21010 (Cryogenic Vessels – Gas/Material Compatibility) for piping, valves, fittings and other components in both gaseous and liquid oxygen for up to maximum temperature of 60°C and oxygen pressure of 25 bars.
- Tested acc. to ASTM E595/ECSS-Q-ST-70-02C - Outgassing properties of materials used in Spacecraft equipment
Bearing forms available in standard dimensions
- Cylindrical bushes / split bushings
- Flanged bushes / split flanged bushings
- Sliding plates
- Thrust washers
- Flanged washers
Metric bearings and imperial bushings made to order: Standard bushing forms in special sizes, half-bushings, stamped/deep drawn shapes, bearings with locating notches, lubricant holes and grooves, customized designs