- Self-lubricating metal bearings produced by metallurgic powder
- Maintenance-free bearings with homogeneously distributed solid lubricant (graphite, MoS2) in the metallic matrix
- High load capacity and temperature ranges up to 600°C possible depending on the alloy
- Corrosion resistant alloys are available
- Lead free alloys are available
Bearing forms made to order: cylindrical bushes, flanged bushes, thrust washers, sliding plates, half-bearings, axial and radial segment rings, self-aligning spherical bearings, spherical plain bearings, special shapes, customized bearing designs
GGB-CSM® bearing material is known by various names such as CSM or GGB CSM. Buying a GGB-CSM® bearing from GGB or its authorized distributors guarantees that you do not receive a counterfeit product.