Bushing Blocks and Thrust Plates
GGB´s bushing blocks and thrust plates are customized assemblies designed in collaboration with customers that specialize in hydraulic external gear pumps and motors.
GGB has a long history and a proven record of achievement in the technical design, high precision machining, assembly and global supply of high performance hydrodynamic bearing solutions offering:
- Improved Mechanical Efficiency
- Improved Volumetric Efficiency
- Light and Compact Space Saving Designs
- Extended Service Life
- Reduced Noise and Vibrations
- Logistic Excellence through Global Manufacturing (Americas, Asia and Europe)
- Experienced Local Application and Sales Support
The bushing blocks and thrust plates are designed with proprietary engineered materials using specialized bearing aluminum alloys assembled with wear resistant low friction metal-polymer bearings that provide an ideal tribology solution in demanding applications.
Typical recommended product combinations according to customer needs are:
High Performance Lead-Free Applications
Specialty Lead-Free Applications
Hydraulic external gear pump and motor applications with performance in mechanical and volumetric efficiency above 90%.
High Performance Applications
Hydraulic external gear pump and motor applications with performance in mechanical and volumetric efficiency above 93%.
Also, for demanding applications including fan drives and automotive steering systems.
Hydraulic external gear pump and motor applications with performance in mechanical and volumetric efficiency above 95%.
In particular, for demanding applications which require:
- Tight tolerance control on diametric oil clearance and gear teeth meshing for silent pump running for fork lift trucks and for bi-rotational motors
- Reduction in pump vibrations and improved pump alignment for flow dividers
- Lower friction for improved running for motors during the start phase
- A complete bushing block assembly incorporating the pressure relief valve and compensation seals
Besides world class products, unmatched technical support and the latest process innovations, GGB is committed to partnerships which enhance hydraulic solutions in gear pumps and motors.