Engineered as a solution to conquer misalignment reduction when high demands are placed on bearings, GGB's UNI, MINI and EXALIGN® self-aligning bearing assemblies offer improved equipment performance over standard bearing assemblies by reducing stress and friction.
Designed to be used with our wide range of metal-polymer bearings and fiber reinforced composite bearings, GGB's self-aligning bearing assemblies remain insensitive to the angular misalignment of a shaft, automatically micro-adjusting to movements. This reduces torque and friction, offering greater reliability, longer service life and lower cost of ownership.
Offering superior performance in a wide variety of applications, GGB's self-aligning assemblies are available in both standard and custom configurations. There are standard ranges available — MINI and UNI bearing housings designed for universal installation, and EXALIGN® plummer or pillow blocks and flanged mounting housing units for specific assembly requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Self-aligning bearing housings enable simple compensation of system misalignment
- Misalignment up to ± 5º permitted
- All-purpose EXALIGN® flanged DF and FL bearing housings and EXALIGN® PB pedestal bearing housings are suitable for high loads
- Choice of various housings, spherical inserts and bearings to suit all configurations and operating conditions
- Mounting of GGB bearings for optimal bearing solutions
- Spherical insert is secured against distortion
As key components in equipment performance and efficiency, self-aligning bearing assemblies are an ideal solution to challenging operating conditions involving high loads and operations at low sliding speeds.