As the Covid-19 pandemic becomes the focus around the world, we would like to take an opportunity to connect with our customers. GGB is committed to the safety and well-being of all our employees, customers, their families, as well as our communities around the world.
As we navigate through these challenging times, GGB has taken the following precautions:
- Employees with positions that do not require a physical presence at our facilities are working from home until further notice
- Company meetings are taking place virtually whenever possible
- Our IT network has been enhanced to address the increased demand while many more employees are working from home
- Our customer service and sales teams are addressing customer needs through normal channels remotely
- Non-essential domestic and international travel for business has been suspended as well as visits to our customers’ facilities until further notice
- Factories and offices have been thoroughly sanitized and are now on a more rigorous cleaning schedule
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed near doors
- No visitors are permitted in any of our facilities, apart from outside vendors with proper authorization required for essential business and cleaning
- Essential employees who are still working on site are practicing social distancing in their work, as well as being provided necessary supplies to keep themselves and their areas sanitized
- We will continue to work with local governments to follow the restrictions put in place while communicating to our employees and customers as appropriate
As we all know, the situation with COVID-19 is extremely dynamic and we will continue to monitor the situation with the goal of protecting our employees, customers and communities as time goes on.
We thank you for your loyalty and patience during this difficult time and hope you and your families stay safe and healthy.