Profile and Organization
Setting the industry standards as the global leader in high performance bearing solutions, GGB is dedicated to supplying customers worldwide with both standard and customized plain bearings. With over 1,100 employees globally, GGB’s dedicated team of experts has the experience and expertise to provide innovative, reliable and effective solutions.
The Global Leader in High Performance Bearing Solutions
GGB’s wide choice of product materials includes metal-polymer (e.g. the worldwide known DU bush), solid polymer, filament wound, metal bearings, bushing blocks and thrust plates as well as specialized housings and assemblies all available in standard or custom sizes and shapes, and manufactured to precise specifications. Application experts work alongside our customers from start to finish, assisting in the design, material selection, testing, manufacture, assembly and installation to find the ideal bearing solution for even the most challenging applications, providing high performance solutions to a wide variety of market sectors.
Uses of bearing include :
- Fluid Power
- General Industrial
- Oil & Gas
- Primary Metals
With manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Germany, France, Brazil, Slovakia and China, our international network of production plants and local sales offices currently serves over 30,000 customers and our flexible production platforms enable us to respond quickly to our customers’ needs for standard or customized products. Furthermore, GGB industry-leading in-house R&D facilities ensure the quality and performance of our products and develop innovative bearing services and solutions.
Our products are used in tens of thousands of critical applications every day on our planet. It is always our goal to provide superior, high-quality solutions for our customers’ needs, no matter where those demands take our products. From space vehicles to golf carts and virtually everything in between; we offer the industry’s most extensive range of high performance, maintenance-free bearing solutions for a multitude of applications.
Our customers benefit from the GGB advantage:
- Wide range of high performance bearing materials, services and solutions: The inventor of DU® and DX® bearings, GGB offers the most extensive range of high performance bearing materials together with customized solutions from our team of applications experts.
- Global presence: GGB produces the widest product range in the industry with local technical support. Customers benefit from reliable deliveries thanks to our network of worldwide employees, global manufacturing facilities and global supply chain of local sales offices and distribution centers.
- Comprehensive customer support: Our bearing specialists have the expert knowledge to provide innovative, cost-effective solutions for even the most demanding applications.
- Manufacturing and Logistics network: A flexible supplier, we provide over 30,000 customers worldwide with a wide range of high performance bearings. Our world-class production plants are certified to the industry’s highest standards.
- Less noise: With no moving parts, GGB bearings provide low-noise operation.
- Reduced system costs: A slim, compact, one-piece design offers significant space and weight reductions to make installation easier, lower system costs and minimize potential damage during installation.
- Replacement of expensive needle bearings: GGB bearings’ larger contact surface has a higher load carrying capacity, providing better impact resistance and improved performance.
- Environmentally friendly: Our lead-free bearings comply with increasingly stricter environmental legislation, such as the End of Life Vehicles (ELV) and the Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directives.