Function in a variety of Product Engineering roles in support of current product lines and/or new product development. Participate as a cross-functional team member in pursuing assigned product related initiatives to a successful and timely conclusion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and analyzes design input requirements to assist in developing the necessary information to review and analyze potential projects or orders.
- Utilizes the standard engineering processes and tools implemented within the department.
New Product Development
- Leads projects in the design and development of new products and prototype processes, in developing requirements for manufacturing engineering to implement capable production processes, and in developing the necessary technical information for the marketing launch of new products.
- Assists Marketing and Business Development to establish product requirements and project plans for approved projects.
Product Line Support
- Develops and maintains engineering documentation for assigned product lines.
Works with other departments to maintain product design integrity, quality, and cost competitiveness
- BS Degree in Engineering or related field minimum
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Experience with ISO 9000, QS 9000, APQP, or other equivalent quality standard
- Proficiencies in standard office, business, and data analysis software
- Value engineering and FEA experience a plus
- Job Location
- Palmyra, New York, United States
- Position Type